for low-level programming for electric drive technology
Your main tasks will be:
- Low-level programming of firmware and functional processes in FPGAs and DSPs for drive control.
- Development of components and systems with integrated functional safety functions for drive technology hardware and software.
- Compilation of specifications, testing concepts, validation requirements and documentation.
- Integration and commissioning of electronics and embedded systems in testing benches.
- Monitoring, build-up and trouble-shooting in small series and prototypes.
- analysis of specifications for electronic products
- Support for customer enquiries. This may also be at the customer’s location.
What we can offer you:
- An owner-managed company with a solid financial foundation and flat hierarchies.
- Thorough training and an excellent working atmosphere
- A challenging and varied job to which you can bring your expertise and further develop yourself.
- After completion of training a company car (also for private use) and the chance of a profit-related bonus.
You should bring the following:
- a degree in technical information technology, electronics, electrical engineering or similar
- knowledge of the standard development methods (FMEA, UML, CMMI etc.)
- experience in developing electronic circuits, digital technology and analogue technology, power electronics especially in the area of drive technology / motor technology.
- experience in programming micro controllers and embedded systems
- experience with fast circuit processes and control technology using FPGAs
- experience in programming in C/C++ and AHDL/VHDL
- experience in the area of software simulation, preferably SPICE and Scilab/XCOS or Matlab/Simulink
- ideally, you will have experience in the area of functional safety, e.g. ISO 26262 or DIN EN 61508 / ISO 13849
- working knowledge of English and PC (MS Office)
- be fluent in German
- You should be able to work independently and responsibly
- You should be prepared to work in a team and to cooperate with other departments.
So, you want to become part of our team and help to move mountains?
Then send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org – subject: “application hardware developer” stating your earliest start date and desired salary.
Any questions? Mark Oliver Utz will be glad to answer them.
Phone +49 (0)7172/9181-0
ARADEX stands for extraordinary solution in electric drive technology for industry and electric mobility.
Our innovative capacity is proved by a series of world records and awards. Regardless whether milling machine, printing press, motor test bench or fully-electric passenger bus, technology from ARADEX gives our customers the required competitive edge.