for applications development
Your main tasks
- Support and further development of the ARADEX Linux system
- Development and implementation of test scenarios
- Support and further development of the ARADEX VECTOSTUDIO software package
- An owner-managed company with a solid financial basis and a flat hierarchy
- Thorough initial training and an excellent work atmosphere
- Challenging and diverse activities that allow you to contribute your expertise and develop further
- After initial training: a company car (for private use as well) and the opportunity for profit-sharing
- You are qualified as an IT specialist or similar
- You are proactive and are willing to learn
- You like working in a team
- Solid knowledge of object orientated design and programming experience in C++ and Java
- You have experience with Linux and Windows scripts
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of C, Qt and Eclipse RCP
- You are familiar with MS-Office applications (EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ideally you have had some experience with GUI and real time programming and IEC 61131-3
Do you want to make things happen with us and become part of our team?
Then send your complete application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject: „Application as an IT specialist“.
Please indicate your earliest possible entry data and your salary expectations.
If you have any further questions, Mr. Utz will be happy to answer them.
Phone +49 (0)7172/9181-0
ARADEX stands for extraordinary solution in electric drive technology for industry and electric mobility.
Our innovative capacity is proved by a series of world records and awards. Regardless whether milling machine, printing press, motor test bench or fully-electric passenger bus, technology from ARADEX gives our customers the required competitive edge.