Sales engineer (m/w)
for automation and electric drive technology
Your main tasks will be:
- Processing offers with solutions in cooperation with sales and internal departments
- Support sales during clarification of technical questions and customer requirements
- Interface between sales and application
- Written and telephone support and advising clients
- Support for measurement activities
- Participation in market research and competition-analysis
What we can offer you:
- An owner-managed company with a solid financial foundation and flat hierarchies.
- Thorough training and an excellent working atmosphere
- A challenging and varied job to which you can bring your expertise and further develop yourself.
- After completion of training a company car (also for private use) and the chance of a profit-related bonus.
You should bring the following:
- Successfully completed studies (preferably electrical engineering) or electrotechnical training (master or technician)
- Excellent customer-oriented thinking and handling
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge quickly
- High degree of self-initiative and communicative skills
- Systematic working methodology and a high degree of teamwork
- Good english skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (EXCEL, Power Point, Word)
So, you want to become part of our team and help to move mountains?
Then send your complete application to: email@example.com – subject: "application technical editor" stating your earliest start date and desired salary.
Any questions? Mr. Back will be glad to answer them.
Phone +49 (0)7172/9181-0
ARADEX stands for extraordinary solution in electric drive technology for industry and electric mobility.
Our innovative capacity is proved by a series of world records and awards. Regardless whether milling machine, printing press, motor test bench or fully-electric passenger bus, technology from ARADEX gives our customers the required competitive edge.