Service technician (m/f)
in the office and field for automation and electric drive technology
Your main tasks will be:
- Independent analysis of malfunctions, troubleshooting and testing of devices (especially inverters and controls)
- Instruction and training in-house and on site at the customer’s
- Performance of tests and trials with customer samples
- Support for our customers on the telephone or on site with commissioning and service work (maintenance and repair)
What we can offer you:
- An owner-managed company with a solid financial foundation and flat hierarchies.
- Thorough training and an excellent working atmosphere
- A challenging and varied job to which you can bring your expertise and further develop yourself.
- After completion of training a company car (also for private use) and the chance of a profit-related bonus.
You should bring the following:
- Completed training as an electronics technician or mechatronics technician, entrants welcome
- Ability to work in a team and analytical skills for troubleshooting
- High motivation and identification with the task
- Good PC skills
- Car driver’s license (category B)
- Willingness to take business trips worldwide
- A self-assured and friendly manner combined with a high service orientation
- Good English skills
So, you want to become part of our team and help to move mountains?
Then send your complete application to: email@example.com – subject: "Application as a service technician“. stating your earliest start date and desired salary.
Any questions? Mark Oliver Utz will be glad to answer them.
Phone +49 (0)7172/9181-0
ARADEX stands for extraordinary solution in electric drive technology for industry and electric mobility.
Our innovative capacity is proved by a series of world records and awards. Regardless whether milling machine, printing press, motor test bench or fully-electric passenger bus, technology from ARADEX gives our customers the required competitive edge.